Senior Writer/Producer (DGE)
Company: National Geographic
Location: El Monte
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Disney General Entertainment (DGE) Creative Marketing, which
includes Disney Channel, Disney XD and Disney Junior linear
channels marketing and Disney+, is currently seeking a Senior
Writer/Producer to write, produce and deliver promotional materials
that creatively and effectively promote the DGE
- Concept, write, produce and deliver promotional materials,
including: Episodic promotions, program launches, acquired &
original movie promotions, behind-the-scenes promos & vignettes,
network marketing & ad sales projects, network presentations, and
- Direct and collaborate with video and sound editors, graphic
designers, project coordinators and announcer talent.
- Supervise project assignments with outside promotion production
- Participate in the department's in-house creative unit.
- Actively participate in branding and series creative campaigns,
providing diverse perspectives and on brand initiatives.
- Assist Content & Editorial executives in various managerial and
- Work with strategy team to understand positioning, messaging
and target demographic.
- Skilled in managing/directing live-action shoots, inclusive of
- Mentor and nurture creatives within the team. Inspire them and
help them grow and progress.Qualifications:
- 7+ years of experience as on-air promotion
- Must possess a strong creative perspective with 3+ years of
experience at a cable or streaming premium network, working on
- Must have administrative skills to meet the demands of a
fast-paced and challenging position.
- Must have experience working with program scripts and raw
dailies in creating promotional spots.
- Excellent verbal, written communication, negotiation, and
presentation skills, as well as good interpersonal skills are
- Ability to manage multiple projects, leadership skills, and
strong analytical skills.
- Must be able to distill broad creative concepts into an
abbreviated and effective promotional approach.
- Strong computer/word processing skills a must. Extensive
knowledge of editorial and graphics systems is critical.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills, and
the ability to multitask effectively under changing priorities and
daily time constraints.
- Must have a working knowledge of on-air promotions systems,
network television operations, and the television marketing and
- Four-year degree in related field preferred.
Keywords: National Geographic, El Monte , Senior Writer/Producer (DGE), Advertising , El Monte, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!