VP, Assistant Loan Review Manager C
Company: Job Juncture
Location: El Monte
Posted on: June 17, 2022
Job description: GENERAL SUMMARYAnalyze loans for credit quality
and adherence to bank policy. Act as Examiner-In-Charge of assigned
lending unit reviews and prepare comprehensive reports for
distribution to management. Assist in the loan sampling process for
lending unit reviews and in other departmental functions as
necessary.DIRECT REPORTSThe incumbent has no direct reports.
Provide guidance or mentorship to junior staff.ESSENTIAL
- Perform detailed loan file reviews as well as secondary reviews
of completed linesheets of lending units portfolios. The reviews
evaluate loan credit quality, Risk Identification, Policy
Compliance, Support for the Credit Decisions, and Loan
- Act as Examiner-In-Charge for assigned lending unit reviews and
host the Exit Meeting for the respective units to discuss findings,
issues and/or concerns.
- Prepare and draft the Loan Review Report that communicate
findings to Unit Management, Senior Management, and the Audit
- Identify and elevate significant credit risk issues, trends and
exceptions to Loan Review Manager.
- Track and log in all risk rating recommendations determined as
a result of a lending unit review.
- Track appropriate financial and documentation exceptions or
unresolved issues identified during a review.
- Collaborate with the Loan Review Manager to ensure timely and
effective execution of the Loan Review Plan.
- Periodically attend assigned PLR meetings and act as a back-up
to Loan Review Manager to ensure loans reviewed are appropriately
- Complete special projects, such as due diligence for
acquisitions and mergers, and targeted reviews at the direction of
- Partner with Loan Review Manager in the development of
monitoring procedures or analysis of the Banks loan portfolio to
ensure that significant trends are identified and researched and
make recommendations to mitigate the level of risk.
- Participate in efforts to enhance department and Bank
procedures for loan review, processes, methodology, risk ratings,
exceptions monitoring, portfolio analysis, management reporting and
other areas as necessary.
- Interact with personnel from other departments in connection
with the scheduled reviews.
- Act as a back-up to Loan Review Manager, interact with external
entities (i.e. KPMG, regulators, etc.) Qualifications:
- Education: College degree in Accounting, Finance, or business
related discipline preferred.
- Experience: Five or more years of commercial lending experience
with at least three years in a credit/loan review function with a
commercial bank preferred. Experience as a bank examiner, or with a
consulting/accounting firm is also acceptable.
- Skills/Ability: Leadership qualities: ability to plan, organize
and motivate. Ability to create and/or contribute to a positive
team environment. Accountable; ability to make decisions and assume
responsibility for those decisions. Ability to exercise sound
judgment. Knowledge of the various factors related to commercial
and industrial and commercial and residential real estate lending
products. Exposure to regulatory requirements, economic factors,
and standards applicable to commercial lending, commercial real
estate, construction, and residential lending products. Good risk
analysis skills. Good cash flow analysis skills. Ability to manage
high-volume work flow. Good interpersonal, verbal and written
communication skills. Experience using computer related software
applications, (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.). Why is This a
Great Opportunity: one of the top 10 U.S. public banksSalary Type :
Annual SalarySalary Min : 130000Salary Max : 140000Currency Type :
Keywords: Job Juncture, El Monte , VP, Assistant Loan Review Manager C, Executive , El Monte, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!