Company: Servicon Systems Inc
Location: El Monte
Posted on: March 16, 2020
Housekeeper IUS-CA-El MonteJob ID: 2018-1145# of Openings:
2Category: Facilities MaintenanceLA County HC El
MonteOverviewServicon Systems, Inc. is the leading facilities
maintenance contractor servicing the aerospace, industrial,
hi-tech, and commercial sectors in southern California, Arizona,
and New Mexico. Servicon has built up an impressive customer base
which includes primarily Fortune 100 and 500 companies, as well as
some of the most successful property management companies in the
region. Servicon is seeking experienced and motivated candidates to
join our team. The ideal candidate will have previous cleaning
experience and the ability to work independently to ensure
completion of cleaning duties.Responsibilities
- Comply with Servicon corporate policy and procedures, client's
partnership agreement, and Statement of Work (SOW), therefore
developing a strong client relationship that is based on integrity,
professionalism, respect, responsiveness, urgency, and quality
- Monitor and inspect assigned work area while performing duties
and after duties have been completed to verify that all work has
been done in compliance with site-specific procedures, scope of
work, and Servicon standards.
- Participate in training programs covering subjects such as
safety regulations, procedures, efficient/cost-effective methods of
cleaning, and equipment preventive maintenance.
- Empty, clean, and damp-wipe all waste receptacles as well as
remove waste paper and rubbish from the premises to designated
- Hand dust and wipe clean all office furniture, file cabinets,
fixtures, paneling, windowsills, air-conditioning diffusers, wall
grilles, and all other horizontal surfaces.
- Remove all finger marks and smudges from vertical surfaces,
including doors, doorframes, light switches, private entrance
glass, and partitions.
- Damp-mop or clean any spillage in the healthcare facility,
stairwells, and public areas as required.
- Keep janitor's closet clean, neat, and in orderly
- Sweep or dust mop hard floor surfaces.
- Other jobs and duties as identified or assigned as needed.
- 1+ years of custodial experience a plus
- 1+ years of experience in floor care and carpet cleaning a
- Prior experience cleaning in healthcare facilities
- Must be fluent in English languageServicon offers competitive
benefits including paid vacation/sick/holidays, health insurance
(medical, dental, vision), and 401k. Eligibility for benefits is
based on a number of factors, including but not limited to job
location, union designation, and job duties. Candidates will be
provided an individualized benefits offering information sheet.
Keywords: Servicon Systems Inc, El Monte , Housekeeper I, Hospitality & Tourism , El Monte, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!