Account Coordinator / Customer Service Representat
Company: Relentless Concepts Inc.
Location: El Monte
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Job DescriptionSUMMARY:The Customer Service Representative /
Account Coordinator is responsible for the accurate and
professional exchange of information on daily business activities
between customers and our clients. The Account Coordinator is a key
interface with the customer and plays a pivotal role in the success
of this relationship.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:Includes
the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Tracks and expedites all aspects of orders for assigned
- Completes required reports (e.g. – status reports, forms, etc.)
for the customer.
- Control and determine materials, time, and process of
production runs based on Customer's forecast.
- Acts as the main liaison between the customer and
- Expedites the accurate flow of information.
- Interfaces with the customer via phone, email, etc. and will
visit customers with sales reps as required.
- Prepares internal reports as required.
- Processes complaints and other documentation as required.
- Responsible for coordinating daily shipments.
- Processes invoices daily and credit notes as required.EDUCATION
- Bachelor degree or equivalent from four-year college or
technical school; or Associates degree with 2 years of related
experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in
written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office required. SAP experience helpful,
but not necessary.
- Must be able to work longer than normal hours from time to
time, plus be available to travel overnight on customer
visits.Powered by JazzHR2C8FNEAEzZ
Keywords: Relentless Concepts Inc., El Monte , Account Coordinator / Customer Service Representat, Hospitality & Tourism , El Monte, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!