Technical Implementation Project Manager
Location: El Monte
Posted on: April 4, 2021
IntroductionFor more than 45 years, East West Bank has served as
a pathway to success. With over--120 locations across the U.S. and
Greater China, we are the premier financial bridge between the East
and West. Our teams of experienced, multi-cultural professionals
help guide businesses and community members on both sides of the
Pacific looking to explore new markets and create new
opportunities, and our sustained growth and expertise in industries
like real estate, entertainment and media, private equity and
venture capital, and high-tech help build sustainable businesses
and expand our associates potential for career
advancement.----Headquartered in California, East West Bank
(Nasdaq: EWBC) is a top performing--commercial bank with an
exclusive focus on the U.S. and Greater China markets. With total
assets over $52.2 billion, were ranked among the top 25 largest
banks by asset size in the United States. And since 2010, we have
been recognized--by Forbes magazine as one of Americas Best Banks.
With a strong foundation, and enterprising spirit and a commitment
to absolute integrity, East West Bank gives people the confidence
to reach further.OverviewWe are currently seeking a GTS Technical
Implementation Project Manager (GTS Technical IPM). The GTS
Technical IPM is a specialist focused on a specific set of treasury
management products requiring technical integration between the
bank and clients. This individual is a product and technical
subject matter expert, a seasoned implementations professional, and
a team player willing and able to provide nearly any level of
support required and related to the customer onboarding of assigned
product(s). The GTS Technical IPM works closely with Global
Transaction Services product managers, sales consultants,
information technology, relationship managers, and operations teams
to successfully onboard local, regional and national customers and
prospects. They are responsible for managing complex onboarding of
customers for API, Integrated Payables, Remittance, and file
- Manage multiple and complex onboarding engagements for
supported products. Engagements will be with both US and Greater
- Maintain expert technical status with internal and external
product developments and innovations for supported products.
- Join in customer sales calls to gain understanding of customers
technology framework for a detailed understanding of capabilities
and how to best integrate and implement them for API, integrated
Payables and Transmission enablement
- Assess and validate clients business needs (i.e. current
process and future desired process).
- Conduct product/solution demonstrations via webinar and
- Act as the product SME for customers and communicate customer
requirements to implementation team, technology/operations groups
and product management as required.
- Provide detailed requirements to implementation team.
Participate and or lead the customer implementation meetings to
ensure a smooth transition and a detailed understanding of the
product scope is gained by the implementation team.
- As needed, actively work with customers and product management
to identify potential product enhancements and advance new product
- Expert knowledge in discussing data file standards, file
format, field mapping, and transmissions related to disbursements,
reporting and remittance processing required
- Minimum 5+ years of Treasury Management experience
- Business related Bachelors degree preferred.
- Candidate must have highly refined skills in speaking, writing,
and presenting complex technical concepts and information.
- Confident and capable assessing customer needs with active
dialog, listening, and analytical acumen.
- Experience in working effectively with product, sales,
information technology, relationship managers, and senior
executives to develop complete customer solutions.
- Expert knowledge of receivables (AR) and disbursement (AP)
processes, exception handling, and Treasury Management products and
- Experience in demonstrating complex software- or browser-based
- Familiarity with corporate ERP systems.
Keywords: UNAVAILABLE, El Monte , Technical Implementation Project Manager, IT / Software / Systems , El Monte, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!