Software Engineer, Golang Platform - (Remote)
Location: El Monte
Posted on: May 4, 2021
At CrowdStrike we're on a mission - to stop breaches. Our
groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence
gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and
behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend
themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We've earned
numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization
and people - clearly confirming our industry leadership and our
special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work
arrangements to help our people manage their personal and
professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you're ready
to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a
collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop
breaches and protect people globally, let's talk.About the
- Lead backend engineering efforts from rapid prototypes to
large-scale applications across CrowdStrike products.
- Leverage and build cloud based systems to detect targeted
attacks and automate cyber threat intelligence production at a
- Brainstorm, define, and build collaboratively with members
across multiple teams.
- Obsess about learning, and champion the newest technologies &
tricks with others, raising the technical IQ of the team.
- Be mentored and mentor other developers on web, backend and
data storage technologies and our system.
- Constantly re-evaluate our product to improve architecture,
knowledge models, user experience, performance and stability.
- Be an energetic 'self-starter' with the ability to take
ownership and be accountable for deliverables.
- Use and give back to the open source community.?You'll use---
- Go (Golang)
- Python?Key Qualifications:
- Degree in Computer Science (or commensurate experience in data
- The ability to scale backend systems - sharding, partitioning,
scaling horizontally are second nature to you.
- The desire to ship code and the love of seeing your bits run in
- Deep understanding of distributed systems and scalability
- Deep understand multi-threading, concurrency, and parallel
- Team player skills - we embrace collaborating as a team as much
- A thorough understanding of engineering best practices from
appropriate testing paradigms to effective peer code reviews and
- The ability to thrive in a fast paced, test-driven,
collaborative and iterative programming environment.
- The skills to --meet your commitments on time and produce high
quality software that is unit tested, code reviewed, and checked in
regularly for continuous integration.Bonus points awarded for---
- Authored and lead successful open source libraries and
- Contributions to the open source community (GitHub, Stack
- Existing exposure to Go, Scala, AWS, Cassandra, Kafka,
- Prior experience in the cybersecurity or intelligence
fields?Bring your experience in distributed technologies and
algorithms, your great API and--systems design--sensibilities, and
your passion for writing code that performs at extreme scale. You
will help build a platform that scales to millions of events per
second and Terabytes of data per day. If you want a job that makes
a difference in the world and operates at high scale, you've come
to the right place.#LI-AR2#LI-OC1#LI-RemoteBenefits of Working at
- Market leader in compensation--and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan--
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treatsWe are
committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not
only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the
diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we
serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams
include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving
problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all
backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to
bring their full, authentic selves to work.CrowdStrike is an Equal
Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity,
national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local
law.CrowdStrike participates in the E-Verify program.
Keywords: CrowdStrike, El Monte , Software Engineer, Golang Platform - (Remote), IT / Software / Systems , El Monte, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!