Company: First Transit
Location: El Monte
Posted on: February 21, 2021
Are you interested in becoming a Road Supervisor? Now is your
chance! GetPAIDto do what you love!First Transit is looking for a
Road Supervisor in El Monte, CA. Our road supervisors are an
integral part of daily operations. Road Supervisorsassure all
routes are completed in compliance with safety procedures. This
position also monitors and coaches bus drivers.We hire individuals
who make safety and customer service their top priorities. If you
have the drive, confidence, and determination to succeed, First
Transit is looking for you!That is why our employees call this the
"love-what-you-do" line of work!Our Road Supervisors will
- Tremendous career advancement opportunities due to a strong
presence across North America
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, and
401(k) savings plan.
- Company training, paid holidays, paid vacation and sick
days.Our Road Supervisors are responsible for:
- Auditing service, routes and road conditions and recommends
alternate routes to dispatch as appropriate.
- Monitoring and coaching operator performance and behavior;
models passenger interaction skills, coaches operators in use of
time, checks and instructs periodically on proper revenue,
transfers and farebox data collection, and recommends training or
retraining, as appropriate to ensure compliance with safety
- Investigating accidents, incidents, disputes and disturbances
as assigned, in accordance with policy, and in conjunction with
- Conducting time point and passenger load checks to ensure
schedule and route efficiency.
- Writes reports regarding service disruptions, security
incidents and operator performance/behavior in accordance with
policies and procedures. May assist operators in filing of
- Assists in the processing and follow up of customer service
complaints and requests.To qualify as a Road Supervisor, you'll
- A High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to obtain a CDL license
- Supervisory experience required
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience required as a full
time Bus Operator.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Ability to manage time effectively and work in a diverse
- Ability to adapt to changing situations and willingness to help
in a variety of situations
- Ability to make quick decisions and work under pressure
effectivelyFirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
FirstGroup is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace.
For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los
Angeles California, FirstGroup will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the
requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los
Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance.
Keywords: First Transit, El Monte , Road Supervisor, Other , El Monte, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!