Location: El Monte
Posted on: May 3, 2021
$1,000 Sign-On Bonus!
Ambulnz is expanding our fast growing team! Do you want to work
at a company that helps people? Do you want to work at a company,
in which you get completion bonuses for your transports? If so,
look no further!
Ambulnz is a fast-growing national ambulance company on a
mission to transform the medical transportation industry. At
Ambulnz, our employee experience begins with identifying and
attracting incredible talent - hiring people who embody our core
values and share our vision to provide quality patient care. We
want Ambulnz to always be a place where employees grow, evolve and
discover their existing and untapped potential. We are committed to
building a company that every employee feels proud to be a part of
- a place where we invest, grow and cultivate our most valuable
asset - our people.
We are bringing innovation to a stagnant industry and are
looking for Emergency Medical Technicians (EMTs) to join our
- Competitive Compensation
- $1,000 Sign-on Bonus!
- Completion bonuses for your transport rides
- Flexible schedules (hiring full-time and part-time)
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance (with company
- Paid time off (PTO), Paid Training, and CE's.
- Collaborate with your fellow EMTs, Paramedics, Nurses, and
management to assure top tier patient care.
- Be flexible as emergency services operate on a 24-hour clock -
your work shift schedule may vary due to the nature of the
- Remain up to date with current standards of care, including
equipment functions and uses and all certifications, licenses and
- Conduct yourself in a courteous, helpful, and professional
manner when dealing with patients, co-workers, supervisors, and the
- Recognize and treat any medical condition with appropriate
techniques, equipment, and knowledge of all State and County
protocols as an Emergency Medical Technician.
- Provide top tier medical transport to medical facilities by
assuming responsibilities for medical care of the patient and
carrying out established policies and procedures as an Emergency
- Maintain rig cleanliness by stocking the rigs and taking
ownership of your space.
- Gather patient billing information and appropriate billing
- Prepare and submit a pre-hospital patient care report.
- Respond promptly to assignments as required by the Dispatch
- Must be able to lift, push and pull 125 lbs or more.
- CA EMT State Certification (minimum requirement)
- CA Driver's License
- CPR Certification for the Health Care Provider
- Medical Examiner's Certificate
- Ambulance Driver's Certificate
- Acceptable Driving Record
We acknowledge and honor the fundamental value and dignity of
all individuals. We pledge ourselves to crafting and maintaining an
environment that respects diverse traditions, heritages, and
experiences. Ambulnz is an Equal Employment Opportunity and
Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon
race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including
pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a
protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or
other applicable legally protected characteristics.
The above noted job description is not intended to describe, in
detail, the multitude of tasks that may be assigned but rather to
give the applicant a general sense of the responsibilities and
expectations of this position. As the nature of business demands
change so, too, may the essential functions of the position.
Keywords: Ambulnz, El Monte , EMT-b, Other , El Monte, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!