Assistant Wire Manager
Company: East West Bancorp, Inc.
Location: El Monte
Posted on: May 3, 2021
For more than 45 years, East West Bank has served as a pathway
to success. With over 120 locations across the U.S. and Greater
China, we are the premier financial bridge between the East and
West. Our teams of experienced, multi-cultural professionals help
guide businesses and community members on both sides of the Pacific
looking to explore new markets and create new opportunities, and
our sustained growth and expertise in industries like real estate,
entertainment and media, private equity and venture capital, and
high-tech help build sustainable businesses and expand our
associates' potential for career advancement.
Headquartered in California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a
top performing commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S.
and Greater China markets. With total assets over $52.2 billion,
we're ranked among the top 25 largest banks by asset size in the
United States. And since 2010, we have been recognized by Forbes
magazine as one of "America's Best Banks." With a strong
foundation, and enterprising spirit and a commitment to absolute
integrity, East West Bank gives people the confidence to reach
East West Bank is seeking a Assistant Wire Manager. Seeking an
individual with these preferred qualifications:
- Audit Regulatory, Compliance or Operational Risk Experience in
- Project Management Experience, Technology Implementations,
Change Control protocols
- Six Sigma Certification, Business Process Improvement
Thorough working knowledge of Fundtech Pay Plus / S.W.I.F.T
- Manage the daily workflow within the operation to insure the
timely & accurate completion of ALL payment transactions prior to
the daily cutoff of 300PM PST.
- Ensure adequate staffing levels are maintained daily
- Ensure all staff members are fully trained and understand all
aspects of their assignments
- Utilize staff members as efficiently as possible and delegate
work appropriately to leverage overall knowledge, expertise and
productivity of staff members
- Ensure all security protocols (dual control, segregation of
duties, payment verification), department and system access
privileges are appropriate for each employee. Conduct semi-annual
reviews to maintain accuracy.
- Prepare and maintain operational procedures for all activities
and review quarterly to ensure accuracy.
- Maintain logs, volume activity, performance data and provide to
manager with daily, weekly and monthly analysis as required
- Conduct quarterly reviews of FFIEC guidelines and all other
payment related regulations to ensure that staff members and key
personnel are aware and understand how they impact their day to day
- Promptly identify and address staff member performance issues
and prepare annual performance reviews.
- Document unacceptable employee performance and execute
disciplinary action process including termination of
- Develop and maintain a training matrix to ensure all critical
functions have the coverage necessary to preserve separation of
duties and security protocols.
- Assist with the daily operational activities as necessary to
ensure all service levels are met.
- Perform periodic testing and maintenance in accordance with
vendor or internal efforts to upgrade or change elements of the
system or processes.
- Coordinate with Risk management to implement and monitor
business process controls and metrics that accurately measure risk
and are in line with organizational expectations.
- Maintain the functions disaster recovery plan and insure
testing for adequacy on a semiannual basis.
- Review/perform end-of day balancing and other critical daily
functions as necessary
- High school diploma or its equivalent with 5-7 years of
experience supervising in a payments related production focused
operation. Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- PC Proficient - Microsoft Office Suite & Outlook 2010.
- Ability to multi-task and perform in a fast-paced environment
where interruptions and activities are constant.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills with the ability
to interact entry level employees and senior management.
- Flexible schedule and ability to adjust to volumes and
circumstances that may impact operations
- Quality and Performance Measurement in a high-volume production
- Attention to Detail and good judgment to plan and accomplish
- Experience preparing operational reporting for management
- Familiarity with Information Technology concepts and protocols
- hosted applications, connectivity and failure
- Experience documenting procedures that can be used by entry
- Strong problem resolution skills with focus on process changes
that eliminate root cause
- Familiarity with electronic payments concepts, practices, and
Keywords: East West Bancorp, Inc., El Monte , Assistant Wire Manager, Other , El Monte, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!