Provider Relations Coordinator *Hybrid*
Location: El Monte
Posted on: November 21, 2022
A Provider Relations Coordinator supports the Provider Relations
and Business Development department by performing all
administrative tasks needed to facilitate the growth of the
business. This may include drafting of correspondence, coordinating
and scheduling meetings, and completing all paper necessary to
facilitate business. Additionally, coordinators are often
responsible for building and maintaining relationships with clients
and potential business partners in an effort to promote a climate
that facilitates future sales for the organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the
- Must maintain professional etiquette working with external
customers and interacting with staff.
- Help support inquires received from the Business Development
Associates/Provider Relations Representative.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office programs - excel, word,
- Must be able to research claims, eligibility, and compliance
items raised by physician practices.
- Ability to handle provider concerns in an empathetic and caring
- Assistance in handling provider status change requests,
including terminations, adding of providers, address change,
telephone change, etc.; Ensure the accuracy of all assignments
related to provider changes and complete all requests in a timely
- Assisting Director to draft provider documents including formal
letters, faxes, certified mail, and drafting of these documents as
- Act as liaison between internal departments and external
entities to effectively communicate and follow-up in a timely
manner to resolve provider inquiries and requests.
- Review providers' add, termination, and demographic update
- Identify providers' data error and coordinate with responsible
parties to correct.
- Accurately log all providers' requests and be able to provide
monthly summary to Director.
- Adhere to corporate standards for performance metrics, data
integrity, and reporting format to ensure high quality, meaningful
- Responsible to maintain and update provider manuals
- Perform other duties as necessary or assigned by the
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. Bilingual Chinese or Spanish is preferred.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma and Associate's degree or equivalent from
- One year or more working in Managed Care or Doctor's office
setting is preferred.
- Excellent oral and writing skills characterized by the ability
to communicate effectively with varying audiences.
- Must be detail oriented and possess strong organizational
skills in a fast-pace environment.
- Proven PC skills - Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- May be required to work overtime to meet tight deadlines.
- Highly motivated and able to work with multiple teams
simultaneouslyPay Range: $23-25 hourly
Keywords: ApolloMed, El Monte , Provider Relations Coordinator *Hybrid*, Other , El Monte, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!